HASSOCKS PARISH COUNCIL – GRANTS TO LOCAL ORGANISATIONS
Hassocks Parish Council has a small budget for grants to assist local community groups or for projects and activities that will benefit local residents. This year the Council will consider requests for funding at its meeting on 10 September 2019 and all applications must be received by Friday 30 August 2019.
To be considered applications must be:
- On behalf of organisations, and not individuals.
- Local, or a local branch of a national organisation serving local needs.
For Grant Requests Up To £100
Information giving details of the organisation, and the purpose of the funding will be required. Please click on the following link for a Grant Application form for up to £100.
For Grant Requests Exceeding £100
The following information will be required:
- Details of the organisation, membership etc
- An outline of the project the grant is requested for
- A budget showing the make up of the total cost of the project, other funding sources, the amount being contributed by the applicant, and the contribution requested from the council
- Timescale of the project
- Who the project will benefit
- If the request is for ongoing funding rather than a single project, details of how the grant will be used in furthering the work of the organisation.
Please click on the following link for a Grant Application form for over £100
Organisations who receive funding of £500 or more from the council will be asked to report back within a year confirming how the money has been used. Grants are conditional on the funding being used for the stated purpose, and any grant unspent within a year must be returned.