HASSOCKS PARISH COUNCIL
To: All Members of the Policy Resources & Communications Committee (Carolyn Barton David Bunting Ian Weir, Kate Bailey, Don McBeth and Paul Shepherd) with copies to all other Councillors for information.
A meeting of the POLICY RESOURCES & COMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEE will be held on TUESDAY 5 March 2024 at 7.30pm in the Parish Centre, Adastra Park, Hassocks.
Parish Clerk 23 February 2024
1. TO ACCEPT APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE.
2. TO ACCEPT DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
3. MINUTES to accept the Minutes of the Policy Resources & Communications Committee held on 16 January 2024. (Previously Circulated)
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
5. Remembrance Day/Parade – (verbal update) to provide members with an update of ongoing discussions regarding future arrangements.
6. Communications – to provide members with an update on the programme of articles to be produced over the forthcoming year to appear in Hassocks Life. (Appendix 1).
7. Annual Parish meeting to provide members with an update of the proposed format/content of the event scheduled for May. (verbal update).
8. Business Plan – update on progress to date
9. URGENT MATTERS at the discretion of the Chairman for noting and/or inclusion on a future agenda.
10. DATE OF NEXT MEETING. 16 April 2024.
Exclusion of Public and Press In view of the confidential nature of the business about to be transacted Councillors will be referred to the Confidential agenda. If any members of the public or press are present they will be requested to withdraw from the meeting.
11. Minutes to accept the confidential minutes of the Policy Resources & Communications Committee held on the 16 January 2024 (previously circulated).
12. Staffing Matters (Appendix 2).
All members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Parish Council and its Committees.
Item 4 – a period of 15 minutes will be set aside for the public statements and questions relating to the published non-confidential business of the Meeting. It may be necessary to consider particular items in confidential session and where this arises, these items will be considered at the end of the agenda.
FILMING, RECORDING OF COUNCIL MEETINGS AND USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA
During this meeting members of the public may film or record the Committee and officers from the public area only providing it does not disrupt the meeting. The Confidential section of the meeting may not be filmed or recorded. If a member of the public objects to being recorded, the person(s) filming must stop doing so until that member of the public has finished speaking. The use of social media is permitted but members of the public are requested to switch their mobile devices to silent for the duration of the meeting.
TIMELINE FOR ARTICLE SUBMISSION – HASSOCKS LIFE 2024
|HASSOCKS LIFE COPY DATES 2024