Local Police

Do you NEED to contact the police?

If it’s an emergency, or to report a crime as it’s happening, dial 999 and ask for the police.

For other crimes and urgent matters, dial the central 101 number to call Sussex Police.

Click here for details of how to contact your local team, to find out what’s happening and to report a crime or incident.


Useful links

Sussex Police                                          

Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner