HASSOCKS PARISH COUNCIL
To: All Members of the Policy Resources & Communications Committee (Ian Weir, Kate Bailey, Carolyn Barton, Claire Tester, David Bunting and Dan Sewell) with copies to all other Councillors for information.
A meeting of the POLICY RESOURCES & COMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEE will be held on TUESDAY 29 November 2022 at 7.30pm in the Parish Centre, Adastra Park, Hassocks.
Parish Clerk 22 November 2022
1. TO ACCEPT APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE.
2. TO ACCEPT DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
3. ELECTION OF CHAIR AND VICE CHAIR
4. MINUTES to accept the Minutes of the Policy Resources & Communications Committee held on 6 September 2022. (Previously Circulated)
5. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
6. DRAFT BUDGET 2022/23
The attached paper set out as (Appendix 1) details of the draft budget proposal for 2023/24. Members are requested to consider the contents of the report and determine whether the draft budget proposal should be forwarded to Council for consideration and make any recommendations regarding the level of proposed precept for 2023/24. To view Appendix 1 please click here.
To view Appendix A please click here.
7. COMMUNICATIONS (verbal update)
8. URGENT MATTERS at the discretion of the Chairman for noting and/or inclusion on a future agenda.
9. DATE OF NEXT MEETING. 17 January 2023
Exclusion of Public and Press In view of the confidential nature of the business about to be transacted Councillors will be referred to the Confidential agenda. If any members of the public or press are present they will be requested to withdraw from the meeting.
10. Minutes to accept the confidential minutes of the Policy Resources & Communications Committee held on the 6th September 2022 (previously circulated)
11. Staffing Matters (Appendix 2)
All members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Parish Council and its Committees.
Item 5 – a period of 15 minutes will be set aside for the public statements and questions relating to the published non-confidential business of the Meeting. It may be necessary to consider particular items in confidential session and where this arises, these items will be considered at the end of the agenda.
FILMING, RECORDING OF COUNCIL MEETINGS AND USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA
During this meeting members of the public may film or record the Committee and officers from the public area only providing it does not disrupt the meeting. The Confidential section of the meeting may not be filmed or recorded. If a member of the public objects to being recorded, the person(s) filming must stop doing so until that member of the public has finished speaking. The use of social media is permitted but members of the public are requested to switch their mobile devices to silent for the duration of the meeting.